Saturday, March 26, 2016

Stuff You See in Movies

God-Filled Saturday

Wedding Stuff

Today, I made another appointment (this one sooner than the one on June 4 -- May 28) to try on wedding dresses. I'm super excited! Gleiser and I will also be talking today about how we are going to divide the remaining responsibilities financially for the wedding. :) I'm so lucky to be marrying my best friend.

It's a God Thing

At about 2:00 PM today (03/26/16), the most amazing thing happened to me. I walked into a Payless because I was looking for shoes for the National Congress in a few days. When I walked in, I was greeted by a woman who asked if we spoke Spanish. I asked her if she was Puerto Rican, and the conversations started flowing. She has only been here for three months and said that she moved here because God had called her here. We told her about our church (which she was super happy about because she has been looking for a Spanish one since she got here).

Anyway, she looked at me and said "You lead a worship team don't you? You sing don't you?" I was kind of shocked and said "Yes. I do." Then she just nodded and grunted in agreement and showed me to where the shoes were. She came back a couple minutes later and started ministering to my life. I was in complete shock because here we are in the middle of a Payless and the manager is ministering to my life. I had NEVER had this happen before! Congreso hasn't even started, and God is already beginning to speak!

She gave me a word about my pastoral ministry, my marriage, my offspring, my anointing, my worship, breaking of yolks, deliverance from evil, changes in my life, confirmation of my marriage and calling to the ministry, and more. She also told me to come and see her when I come back from Congreso because she wants to know what God does in my life.

This woman. I have never met in my life. Just moved here from New York. Never had a conversation with her. Nothing. It was a God thing. We must always be willing to LISTEN to God's word and more importantly, have the valiance to speak whatever he puts in our hearts no matter where we are or who we are with.

AMAZING!
1 Samuel 16:23
And whenever the tormenting spirit from God troubled Saul, David would play the harp. Then Saul would feel better, and the tormenting spirit would go away.

2 comments:

  1. I love your connection with God. I know I'm not a religious person but I love that my best friend has such great experiences and can connect in such a spiritual way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. :) This was a totally crazy day!

    ReplyDelete