Friday, March 11, 2016

Engagement

Por Fin. Finally. Finalement. 

On December 31, 2015, Gleiser finally popped the question. :) Of course I said yes! We had been dating for 5 years (December 2010), so it was about time! I'm so excited to finally be able to marry the craziest person I know who also happens to be my best friend. 

I had no idea that he was going to do it the last day of the year. I thought he was going to wait until graduation day and surprise me then, but I was wrong. In a few months, I will be deleting my social media and will just keep this blog up to date. If you wish to stay updated on our lives, you can subscribe (I think) to receive updates of when I post a new blog. 

I'm just tired of social media. This way, only those that really care about us can stay updated on our crazy happenings. 


El 31 de diciembre de 2015, Gleiser finalmente me hizo la gran pregunta . :) Por supuesto le dije que sí ! Ya llevabamos 5 años de noviazgo ( desde diciembre des 2010). Ya era hora! Estoy tan emocionada de finalmente poder casarme con la persona más loca que he conocido y mejor amigo. No tenía ni idea de que iba a hacerlo el último día del año . Pensé que iba a esperar hasta el día de graduación, pero no :) En unos meses, voy a borrar mi "Face" y sólo voy a mantener este "blog" actualizado. Si deseas estar al día con nosotros , puedes suscribirte (creo) para recibir actualizaciones de cuando publico un nuevo blog. Estoy cansado de los medios sociales . De esta manera , sólo aquellos que realmente se preocupan por nosotros pueden mantenerse actualizado sobre nuestros acontecimientos locos .

I was so excited when I finally realized what was going on

Finally!

He did great decorating!

After the engagement :)

My dad is way more excited than I am that I am getting married. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment