Saturday, March 26, 2016

Photographer Booked...Yikes

Spending Money is Hard

... Especially when a good photographer in Utah charges between $2800-3300 for a full day wedding package. Since January, I have been researching photographers like crazy. A couple of my friends suggested people that had done their weddings, and although there were good photographers, I was looking for someone with a little bit more experience. (After all, we are taking 18 months to plan this thing... we don't want to settle for anything less than exceptional - but, we also don't want to be broke). 

Anyway, after plenty of research and being in touch with about 15 different photographers, we decided to go with these guys. They are seriously amazing! They have won title of being "Utah's Best Photographers" now three times in a row. They were a little on the pricier end ($2000), but they were still less than what most photographers wanted to charge us ($2800).  They are fantastic. We will get full day coverage, engagements, a 20X30 in canvas, and $150 toward engagements prints to post around the reception. Plus, free invitations!

We will be taking our engagements in July!

Another thing I did today was book my first wedding dress appointment! That will be taking place June 4th. I'm so excited! It's all coming together so fast already. (I still have no idea how people plan a wedding in less than 12 months. Someone please tell me the secret!)

No comments:

Post a Comment